Noise surrounding staterooms?

Freedom of the Seas question. My family booked into 6234 & 6236, w balconies and connecting rooms. We are so excited! Well, I just googled the room, late in the game, and reviewers complain of noise and obstructed views in that area. The star lounge is said to be below us, but to me it looks like the library. We are forward and starboard, near the stairs. 

Has anyone experienced this area? Any recommendations? Thank you, in advance! They say it is sold out and no room changes are available. 

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Noise surrounding staterooms?

From what I see on the deck drag on cruise ship deck plans, your rooms are indeed above the library/card room. Perhaps you might hear something from the venue formally known as Pharaohs Palace, but I wouldn't think it would be too bad. The speakers for there are located by the stage for the most part.

Freedom of the Seas Deck-Drag (cruisedeckplans.com)

9 hours ago, USFFrank said:

From what I see on the deck drag on cruise ship deck plans, your rooms are indeed above the library/card room. Perhaps you might hear something from the venue formally known as Pharaohs Palace, but I wouldn't think it would be too bad. The speakers for there are located by the stage for the most part.

Freedom of the Seas Deck-Drag (cruisedeckplans.com)

Thank you! That helps me not worry so much. Fingers crossed and we will report back afterwards.