Kids and the RC App

They can have their own account once they turn 13. My oldest was 15 on our last cruise and they set up their own account. My younger was 2 weeks away from turning 13 so could not have his own - I logged him in with my account and it worked just fine for both of us to be logged in on different devices at the same time. I just warned him not to accidentally cancel any of our reservations!

23 minutes ago, AdvanceTripper said:

That is a GOOD question. I guess both? Aren’t the two kind of connected?

The app can be used without paying for the Voom internet access - my kids used it to see what was open (food & activities), as well as the map of where to find things. If your kids were younger, they wouldn't need to use the app, most likely, but if they are teens, they may want to. 

There are lots of threads about each person having their own Voom internet access/code vs sharing Voom internet, so if you are interested in purchasing Internet access, I'd check those out or repost your question with a new title. There's no age limit or restrictions with Voom access - just whatever you pay for and how you choose to share it.

23 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

No, totally separate. I ask because there really isn't much in the app a kid would be interested in. But certainly they'd be interested in signing onto the internet.

Would they sign in under “me” since I’m the owner of the Voom package (I have purchased with 4 devices)?

9 minutes ago, AdvanceTripper said:

Would they sign in under “me” since I’m the owner of the Voom package (I have purchased with 4 devices)?

Yes if you have a package with multiple devices, they'd sign in as you. But your internet login isn't your app login. You'll create your internet login on board the ship.