Drink Package for Diamond Members

My husband and I are Diamond.  We are going on a 5 night cruise in September that stops at both of the Royal Caribbean's private islands.  We are thinking of buying the Deluxe Beverage Package.  My sister will be traveling with us (in her own cabin) she isn't much of a drinker.  If she orders a drink am I able to have the server use one of my 4 daily Diamond drink vouchers (and of course tip him)?

Thanks so much!

12 minutes ago, LC Grits said:

My husband and I are Diamond.  We are going on a 5 night cruise in September that stops at both of the Royal Caribbean's private islands.  We are thinking of buying the Deluxe Beverage Package.  My sister will be traveling with us (in her own cabin) she isn't much of a drinker.  If she orders a drink am I able to have the server use one of my 4 daily Diamond drink vouchers (and of course tip him)?

Thanks so much!

Yes, just specify to the wait staff that you are using one of your Diamond drinks for her, otherwise they may think you are trying to share the beverage package.  Your husband can do the same if you have given away all of your Diamond drinks.

Sharing Diamond drinks is allowed.  Sharing beverage package drinks is not allowed.