Shuttle Service in Seattle

It looks like many of Seattle's shuttle/limo services are doing very very well.  They must not need money.  Why am I saying that?  I've established communications with a shuttle company, set up a tentative reservation for the 4 of us to go from our hotel to the pier.  Now that I'm about 28 days out, I want to confirm the reservation and the will not respond.  I've sent other communications to other transportation companies in Seattle and "NO RESPONSE".  I guess Uber, Yellow Cab, et al will be the answer.  Pisses me off!

By the way, I've changed my Log-in/display name.  I was jay1021, now 1st Mate.  I've used jay1021 for a couple decades in many social media applications, I think it is time for a change.  1st Mate only in here.

Seattle has not been  transport friendly for us, getting to the ship  Since I live just a couple hours away, we rent a one-way rental car to downtown, drop it off and then get on a taxi to the ship.    We have tried multiple times for a shuttle or other transport to the cruise terminal, with negative results.

There are taxi's everywhere. 

2 hours ago, phideaux2003 said:

If you find one that responds to you, please post them here! We need a service in late May. 

23 minutes ago, WAYNO said:

Seattle has not been  transport friendly for us, getting to the ship  Since I live just a couple hours away, we rent a one-way rental car to downtown, drop it off and then get on a taxi to the ship.    We have tried multiple times for a shuttle or other transport to the cruise terminal, with negative results.

There are taxi's everywhere. 

Well, I called them about an hour ago.  Someone (the "Assistant Manager") finally answered and he assured me that my reservation is valid.  His excuse for not getting back to my emails and voicemails:

During the COVID period, many many shuttle/limo companies went out of business. Now, the few that remain have to pick up the slack, they are having a hard time to keep up with the inquiries.  He took my email address and said that his assistant that handles reservations will email me by the end of the day today with a confirmation.  

Sorry, but I still don't have a "warm/fuzzy.  We'll see.

Yep, there is always taxies.  But, I hope I don't have to resort to that.  I've got a good price quote for $75.00 (total) one-way for 4 people and luggage from the Crowne Plaza to pier 91 and again return.