RC Refunds

TBJ

If you cancel your cruise over the phone, does anyone know or understand why RC does not/will not send an email as confirmation? I am told I must wait 30 days or more for a refund, which is past the cancellation date, with no proof that I canceled the cruise. With today's technology, you would think it would be a no-brainer and alleviate the customer service reps from answering future calls about it.  I mean, if a mouse can do it.....why not Royal Caribbean? 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Padgett12345 said:

Have you had any luck with your refund? I’m in the same boat, cancelled and was told I’d be issued a refund for my FCCs, but no confirmation at all and told would take 30-45 days.   I’m at day 27 now and hoping the refund actually comes in the timeframe they stated.

I had cancelled my Jan 7 cruise on Jan 4th.  I did not get my FCC issued until last week, so almost 3 months.

I canceled our July 4th cruise in early March and rebooked for the end of August.  I have not seen the FCCs nor have I received any email.   I have called and been on hold for hours while doing other things and no one has ever picked up.  I'm getting a little frustrated.  I would like to take the FCCs and apply them to the August cruise.  Ugh!