Kids club for 14 year old?

KimL

Planned a cruise a few years ago to take our grandson who then was 12. Due to covid its been canceled twice. He is now 14 and I'm wondering if there are any kids clubs for him to be apart of so grandma and grandpa can have some down time? Going on Symphony March 26th.

57 minutes ago, KimL said:

Planned a cruise a few years ago to take our grandson who then was 12. Due to covid its been canceled twice. He is now 14 and I'm wondering if there are any kids clubs for him to be apart of so grandma and grandpa can have some down time? Going on Symphony March 26th.

14 is a great age for an Oasis class ship! I have 13 and 15 year old boys and sailed Oasis in September.  The teen club when we were on board would have “open” hours in the afternoons with planned activities in the evenings.  The difference from Adventure Ocean was that activities were all over the ship (Flowrider, climbing, scavenger hunts, etc).  Even if he dislikes the teen club, he’s old enough to do most activities without you present so long as you sign the waiver.  With him moving all over the ship, you may want to consider either getting the RCI texting or we splurge and get them internet so they can keep in touch with us and their friends at home.