Wonderland on Harmony

Crystal C

Has anyone recently dined at Wonderland on Harmony of the Seas? Can you tell me how the experience as a whole was? I'm curious to know what others thought in order to decide if it's worth the specialty dining price. For me it would be less about the food (although I would hope the food was worth it) and more about the experience in the restaurant and the ambience. Is it a fun experience? Do they make you feel like you've "gone down the rabbit hole"? How are the drinks??? 😉

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, Crystal C said:

Has anyone recently dined at Wonderland on Harmony of the Seas? Can you tell me how the experience as a whole was? I'm curious to know what others thought in order to decide if it's worth the specialty dining price. For me it would be less about the food (although I would hope the food was worth it) and more about the experience in the restaurant and the ambience. Is it a fun experience? Do they make you feel like you've "gone down the rabbit hole"? How are the drinks??? 😉

Thank you in advance!

I was just on Harmony and, while I didn't dine at Wonderland, some of my friends did and they loved the experience!

I've only eaten at Wonderland on a Quantum Class ship. The Oasis Class location and venue for Wonderland is so much cooler, though, so I'm considering dining there again on my next Oasis Class cruise.

I wouldn't say Wonderland is my favorite food onboard (except the desserts... yum!), but it is a fun experience that you should definitely try once. Harmony would be a great ship to try it on since the location is awesome with views of the Boardwalk and aft.

I did Wonderland on my Jan Harmony sailing. If you have the UDP then it worth a try......paying for it a la carte is a no, imho. It is heavy on seafood and frou frou. The experience can be hit or miss. It was fairly busy, and they had the mad hatter doing drink delivery during our sailing so some of the experiences were watered down. I loved the cotton candy Cosmo, it was probably #3 in my favorite drinks. The ambience was a bit like "you've gone down the rabbit hole" the bathroom was playing the theme music from Tales from the Crypt.