Any updates to the Key package?

I purchased the Key package for my cruise in May and one of the perks was a welcome luncheon (Chops menu) and a disembarkation breakfast, but then I saw that due to COVID, this was changed to 'complimentary' room service throughout the cruise and a 'grab bag' breakfast on the last day.  Then I heard recently that was changed once again back to the original plan (welcome luncheon and disembarkation breakfast).  I'm totally confused.  Does anyone know what the Key includes anymore?  I originally purchased it for the internet/stream package, but my head is swimming.

From the cruise planner for my March cruise:

OVERVIEW

Introducing The Key, your premier access to exclusive experiences during your vacation. Start your cruise worry-free with priority access into the terminal within your booked arrival time. Once onboard, enjoy a personal drop-off service that delivers your carry-on bags directly to your stateroom. Follow this up with an exclusive welcome lunch featuring the Chops Grille Lunch menu. Fit more into your vacation than ever before with private time at onboard activities, including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more.

Start your day off right with priority departure from ship-to-shore at tender ports of call. Then score early access for our onboard shows. Share it all in real time with a VOOM® Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet package. End your adventure at your own pace with an exclusive à la carte breakfast and choice departure.

Summary of your benefits:
• Priority access into the terminal (within booked arrival time) on Day 1.
• Carry-on bag drop off and delivery to stateroom. Drop-off your carry-on bags in the Main Dining Room until 1:30pm.
• Exclusive welcome lunch in the Main Dining Room featuring the Chops Grille Lunch menu.
• Private time at onboard activities including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more.
• Priority departure at tender ports of call from ship-to-shore.
• Early access at shows in the Main Theater, AquaTheater, Studio B and Two70.
• VOOM ® Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet.
• On debarkation day, enjoy an exclusive à la carte breakfast and choice departure.

*When you receive your SeaPass card, it will have an icon confirming your purchase of The Key. The Key must be purchased prior to sailing by each guest age 6 or older assigned to the same stateroom.

**These benefits are a part of our healthy return to service, and as such, they are subject to change.

Additional Terms & Conditions apply.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:27 AM, Cruisin_with_the_Oldies said:

I purchased the Key package for my cruise in May and one of the perks was a welcome luncheon (Chops menu) and a disembarkation breakfast, but then I saw that due to COVID, this was changed to 'complimentary' room service throughout the cruise and a 'grab bag' breakfast on the last day.  Then I heard recently that was changed once again back to the original plan (welcome luncheon and disembarkation breakfast).  I'm totally confused.  Does anyone know what the Key includes anymore?  I originally purchased it for the internet/stream package, but my head is swimming.

Same for us.  My son-n-law called Royal and asked about it.  He told them that we have the email stating that we get complimentary room service throughout the cruise.  He told him to print out a copy of the email and show guest services because sometimes they will still honor it and sometimes not.  We don't sail until July so we shall see.