Menus in the app are messed up for my cruise (main dining)

jbrinkm

Maybe it is because my sail date is not until April? But the menus have something wrong with them - we have a 6 night sailing, but the app is showing dinner on day 7. Day 2 only has the children's menu. Day 3 is showing lunch, although it is a port day. There are a bunch of menus missing for the late time slot. I don't think I can trust it at all right now, LOL!

Does anyone know when the menus "settle down" and become more accurate?

52 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Maybe it is because my sail date is not until April? But the menus have something wrong with them - we have a 6 night sailing, but the app is showing dinner on day 7. Day 2 only has the children's menu. Day 3 is showing lunch, although it is a port day. There are a bunch of menus missing for the late time slot. I don't think I can trust it at all right now, LOL!

Does anyone know when the menus "settle down" and become more accurate?

The menus tend, although not always, to reflect the sailing that the ship in question is currently doing. So if your ship is doing a 7 night sailing right now that is what you will probably see even though your cruise is 6 nights. 

To get the best idea of the menus for your cruise, check them when your ship is doing a cruise that's the same length as yours.

Early and late menus are always the same as each other, so it doesn't matter which you look at.

And special days, such as Easter and other holidays can throw a spanner in the works because there is often a special menu that is not published until a day or two before, so all you see are the kids' menus and/or vegan ones until the special one is loaded on the app.

All of which makes planning a bit of a pain. But I will say I have always found the app to be accurate once I'm on board.

Hi again @bsilver  Pretty sure I know you IRL! I'll tell my kids to leave you alone on the ship if they see you & to leave you to your vacation 🤣 (if anyone else is confused, I originally asked in this thread if she was a teacher but then edited and switched it to a private message in case she didn't want to share publicly)

Here is our roll call on this forum: