Port Canaveral Luggage Valet

16 hours ago, Jim Bonaventura said:

For anyone who has cruised out of Port Canaveral lately, has Luggage Valet been re installed?

What is a Luggage Valet? I went on Mariner of the Seas out of Port Canaveral in October 2021. I was able to give my luggage to the porters, but I had my luggage tagged beforehand. 

Luggage valet is a program that they used to have where you could send your luggage directly from the ship to the airport.  You would not have to deal with your luggage until you arrived at your final destination airport.  It was a wonderful program that sadly, no longer exists at any of the FL cruise ports (as far as I know).  I think it might still be in effect in Seattle.

7 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Luggage valet is a program that they used to have where you could send your luggage directly from the ship to the airport.  You would not have to deal with your luggage until you arrived at your final destination airport.  It was a wonderful program that sadly, no longer exists at any of the FL cruise ports (as far as I know).  I think it might still be in effect in Seattle.

It was the best . You didn't see your luggage after it was collected on the last night, until you got to your final destination. They gave you luggage tags for your airline and took your bags right tonthe airport. It made life much easier

35 minutes ago, Jim Bonaventura said:

It was the best . You didn't see your luggage after it was collected on the last night, until you got to your final destination. They gave you luggage tags for your airline and took your bags right tonthe airport. It made life much easier

I completely agree.  I loved using LV when I used to fly.  It was one of the few bargains associated with cruising !  Shame it’s gone.