Paid excursions on app and my RC account

If this has been asked before, I apologize in advance...We will be cruising March 27 on the Oasis on a 7 day cruise with 3 ports.  I have made excursion reservations (paid) in all three ports, yet they do not show on the app in the calendar (it appears as if I still need to purchase), nor does it show after I log in online (3 of the 5 show as reserved).  If I look at my charges, and the details, all the excursions are there.  Is this just something that will correct itself as we get closer?

16 hours ago, Terri Smith Johnson said:

If this has been asked before, I apologize in advance...We will be cruising March 27 on the Oasis on a 7 day cruise with 3 ports.  I have made excursion reservations (paid) in all three ports, yet they do not show on the app in the calendar (it appears as if I still need to purchase), nor does it show after I log in online (3 of the 5 show as reserved).  If I look at my charges, and the details, all the excursions are there.  Is this just something that will correct itself as we get closer?

As long as they show in the “order history” of your cruise planner on the website, then you’re good.  Lots of times the app never shows restaurant reservations of booked excursions ….. Royal has a terrible IT department …….. pre-Covid they accidentally gave away the Deluxe Beverage Package on a bunch of cruises for $18/day!  Royal tired to cancel it on the tons people who bought at that price and ended up having to honor it because of the uproar trying to cancel everybody caused.