PCR testing to return to Canada

Jen W

We are booked March 12 for Odyssey of the Sea and the rep told me the PCR tests to travel home are free. Now I’m reading that ended Jan 5th and they confirmed via email. I know Walgreens will do free tests, but the NAAT test is 24 hrs to get results. 
Anyone from Canada who can suggest where to get an affordable test done same day?
Also, I thought their website said they cover all costs and flight re-arrangements if u test positive for Covid while on ship. Now I see people getting Pandemic coverage. 

Royal is no longer covering the cost of PCR tests for sailings after February 1st.  Should you feel unwell during your cruise, Royal has the capability to perform a test to determine if a guest is positive for Covid.  At that point, a determination about quarantine and or getting the passenger home will be determined.

Testing for international passengers can be done at most ports or at the airport but passengers will incur these costs and Royal will not be responsible for providing hotel or transportation at that time which is why many of us are looking into purchasing pandemic insurance.  

We received an email on December 26th that stated the following:

Guests sailing February 1st and beyond:

Starting on February 1st, 2022, guests who require a re-entry test to travel back home will be responsible for the cost of testing. The cost of testing in the terminal varies by port and test, starting at $105 per antigen test and $210 per PCR test. You can also take advantage of other testing options, like airport testing or testing at a local pharmacy. The arrangement and cost of these tests are the guest’s responsibility and should be paid directly to the test provider.