Air2Sea Question ….. same room/different states and airports

ChrisK2793

If we have 2 rooms with people coming from different places in each room …….. can 2 people in 1 room book Air2Sea from one state and the 3rd person in the same room book Air2Sea from another state?  Same thing if the other room has 3 people from 1 state and a 4th from another …….. Air2Sea doesn’t make everybody in the same room have to fly from the same airport does it?

I found out the answer is YES ….. you just have to call and do it over the phone once you find the flights you want on their website. …….. the website keeps trying to book everybody in the room on the same flights, but the people on the phone at Air2Sea can fix that and separate everybody out.

2 hours ago, MawrtyrB said:

Following. In the same boat. I booked mine and now the website won't let my sister book or search under our reservation # because it says we already have flights. She was going to call.

That’s another flaw I noticed ……. Once you book on the phone for anybody in the room, the Air2Sea website won’t let you look up flights for the rest of the people in the room and you have to call ….. you can still look up flight options for the others by using the “I’m just browsing for now” tab though