Moving a cruise

cordlea

I have a few questions

1.  How many times can you move a cruise before they say no more?  We booked a cruise for Jan 2017 on our last cruise in Dec 2015.  We moved it to Feb 2017.  Friends that were going are now on the fence and want to look into moving the cruise for them out farther and to a shorter time.  ****back story-we booked two rooms.  One in our name, one in their name.  We are still going on ours in Feb 2017 on Harmony.  They may want to change.

2.  We paid a lesser deposit so if they decide to cancel before final payment do they pay the $250 or the deposit amount we paid, which was $100?

I have a few questions

1. How many times can you move a cruise before they say no more? We booked a cruise for Jan 2017 on our last cruise in Dec 2015. We moved it to Feb 2017. Friends that were going are now on the fence and want to look into moving the cruise for them out farther and to a shorter time. ****back story-we booked two rooms. One in our name, one in their name. We are still going on ours in Feb 2017 on Harmony. They may want to change.

2. We paid a lesser deposit so if they decide to cancel before final payment do they pay the $250 or the deposit amount we paid, which was $100?

You would lose the amount paid to book the cruise; they wouldn't charge more than what you put down on the cruise.

I haven't heard of any limits. At this point, I don't think moving it one more time would raise any flags.