Main Dining Room seating still close together? Contact tracing in MDR? vaxxed vs. unvaxxed

I've been on a few sailings this year
August-Adventure out of the Bahamas-the seating in the MDR was distanced
September-Oasis out of Bayonne-wound up seated in the unvaxxed section so a number of us solo sailers could sit together-it was the only place we could get a tble that large and the tables were all at minimum 6 ft apart-I'd say even further.
October Oasis-Sat in vaxxed section of MDR practically on top of each other.  There was maybe 12 inches between tables.  I had to turn sideways to get between my table and the table next to me to get to my seat.
November Anthem-the tables were even closer (can you imagine)-no way I could have turned sideways to fit between the tables to get to the other side.

I have a cruise coming up next week-short 4 night.  I'm wondering if they are distancing the tables again in the MDR, or perhaps I should ask to sit in the unvaxed area-at least then I don't think we would be subject to contact tracing from being so close to people eating "inches away"  Are the unvaxxed MDR people subject to contact tracing from those sitting over 6 ft away?

1 hour ago, CrznTxn said:

December cruise on Adventure the tables were close but not on top of each other. We did not have an issue as Windjammer was open and the MDR was basically a ghost town with very few people there. Closest diners to us were three tables away.

well if we all can pass our Covid tests to embark this would be ideal!