Navigator OTS Suite Guests: Boarding Time and Another Advice

Tony C

First time booking a suite and we can't wait! We are sailing Jan 17th out of Los Angeles and wonder how early suite guests have been allowed to board. I have an 11:30 check-in time and have seen some sailings allowing suite guests to check in up to an hour prior. We are are the type to get on board as soon as possible, grab a quick bite, strip down to our swim suits (no need to bring them in a carry-on if you are already wearing them), and hit the slides and Flowrider. We are curious if we can get on a little sooner (I Know, 11:30 is not bad).

Also, any input from any recent suite guest on where at what the breakfasts and lunches has entailed would be helpful. I have heard it can vary. In fact, any advice on how to maximize our suite perks on Navigator OTS would be warmly welcomed. Thank you in advance. 

9 hours ago, Tony C said:

wonder how early suite guests have been allowed to board. I have an 11:30 check-in time and have seen some sailings allowing suite guests to check in up to an hour prior.

The concierge should email you a week before your cruise to introduce her/himself to you. At that point, they'd let you know if the extra hour flexibility is available or not.

I would defer to whatever they say. What others experienced on other ships/ports is irrelevant.