Non-Alcoholic Cocktail Prices

Buzzard05

I apologize if this has been discussed in another thread, but I couldn't find it using Search.

Anyway, my wife is not a drinker, but does like the non-alcoholic versions of several drinks (pina colada, etc.)

What is the cost of the non-alcoholic versions of these drinks?  (Trying to figure out if it is worth it to buy the drink package that covers these)

Thanks

I have seen posts that say if you order a cocktail that is not included in your drink plan, you just pay the difference (i.e. my drink plan covers cocktails up to $10.00 and the drink I order costs $12...I get charged the additional $2.00.)

Does the same thing work with the non-alcoholic drinks on the Royal Replenish package? 

If my wife decides she wants a "real" pina colada, can we use that package to "buy" the non-alcoholic version and just get charged the additional couple of bucks to add the alcohol?

(Sorry, I am a total cruise rookie and not sure how all of these plans work.)

Does the same thing work with the non-alcoholic drinks on the Royal Replenish package? 

If my wife decides she wants a "real" pina colada, can we use that package to "buy" the non-alcoholic version and just get charged the additional couple of bucks to add the alcohol?

think this is not possible