Izumi questions

DunwoodyDad

Hi,

My family will be on Freedom but I have 3 sushi eaters, 2 hibachi and then 1 who is a vegetarian. My questions:

• Can the 6 of us sit at a Hibachi table even if only 2 or maybe 3 order Hibachi and the others get Sushi?
  • If we can do this, is the full Sushi menu available from a Hibachi table?
  • Finally, looking over the menus of both, the vegetarian options seem very limited. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

10 hours ago, DunwoodyDad said:

Hi,

My family will be on Freedom but I have 3 sushi eaters, 2 hibachi and then 1 who is a vegetarian. My questions:

• Can the 6 of us sit at a Hibachi table even if only 2 or maybe 3 order Hibachi and the others get Sushi?
  • If we can do this, is the full Sushi menu available from a Hibachi table?
  • Finally, looking over the menus of both, the vegetarian options seem very limited. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

1.  No.  If you are at the hibachi table there would be an additional charge for anything ordered from the hibachi side even if you have the UDP.  So if you are having hibachi and want some sushi, you can certainly get it - for an additional charge - but you are still going to be "paying" for hibachi whether you eat it or not.  The single exception to this rule is Star Class.  SC can order anything from the Sushi side when they are at hibachi at no additional charge.

2.  Yes and no.  The full sushi menu IS available but anything you order will be at an additional charge on top of the hibachi fee (or UDP, whichever applies).  My guess is that the seating is so limited on the hibachi side that they do not want people sitting there that are not there for hibachi.

3.  Can't really help you with this one but I have read of others who were vegetarians and enjoyed Izumi, whatever that is worth.

12 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

1.  No.  If you are at the hibachi table there would be an additional charge for anything ordered from the hibachi side even if you have the UDP.  So if you are having hibachi and want some sushi, you can certainly get it - for an additional charge - but you are still going to be "paying" for hibachi whether you eat it or not.  The single exception to this rule is Star Class.  SC can order anything from the Sushi side when they are at hibachi at no additional charge.

2.  Yes and no.  The full sushi menu IS available but anything you order will be at an additional charge on top of the hibachi fee (or UDP, whichever applies).  My guess is that the seating is so limited on the hibachi side that they do not want people sitting there that are not there for hibachi.

3.  Can't really help you with this one but I have read of others who were vegetarians and enjoyed Izumi, whatever that is worth.

Thanks so much!  This is exactly what I was concerned about.  We get away with this at our local place because they are selling food either way but I can see how in this case they want to be protective of the hibachi seating. I will have to convince my wife and kids to pick a menu. Thanks again!

37 minutes ago, DunwoodyDad said:

Thanks so much!  This is exactly what I was concerned about.  We get away with this at our local place because they are selling food either way but I can see how in this case they want to be protective of the hibachi seating. I will have to convince my wife and kids to pick a menu. Thanks again!

You’re welcome !