Navigator in July for a B2B

Hello all I am currently booked on a B2B on Navigator in July; and I am really torn on what to do, and have so many questions. Will they allow people to do a B2B right now? Do I pay for the cruises and try to get more FCC? Do I cancel and just reapply the existing FCC to a different sailing? Will she even sail from the states or be foreign ported?

All of these things are what I have going through my mind as the final payment date is coming up in mid April. I really love cruising, but, it's been a bit of a headache trying to plan four cancelled cruises with FCC and ensuring the proper balances were used.

16 hours ago, columbus_cruiser said:

Will they allow people to do a B2B right now?

Yes

16 hours ago, columbus_cruiser said:

Do I pay for the cruises and try to get more FCC? Do I cancel and just reapply the existing FCC to a different sailing?

There isn't a right or wrong answer at this point.

I wrote a post about the pros and cons: Should I make final payment for my cruise?

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yes

I will be vaccinated; I just wonder if there are any testing logistics that will be difficult. 

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

There isn't a right or wrong answer at this point.

I wrote a post about the pros and cons: Should I make final payment for my cruise?

Thanks - I will check it out!