Rosylo

Yes! They asked my preferred time and see it on my calendar on the first night but not on the second. If I understand correctly once onboard I will be informed which restauarants I have reserved and can make changes if needed. Was just wondering why it didn't appear on my calendar. Thanks!

The dining packages require guests not to be allowed to see their first reservation.  It will be made for you for night 1 or 2, and once onboard you can change that and/or book reservations for your other dining credits.

The dining packages require guests not to be allowed to see their first reservation. It will be made for you for night 1 or 2, and once onboard you can change that and/or book reservations for your other dining credits.

I booked the dining package on the Serenade and it allowed me to reserve my first restaurant for day 1 or 2 and pick the time. This reservation even shows in the Cruise Planner and the associated calendar.

I booked the dining package on the Serenade and it allowed me to reserve my first restaurant for day 1 or 2 and pick the time. This reservation even shows in the Cruise Planner and the associated calendar.

Interesting, that is an improvement for the guest experience.