Coco Beach club & thrill water park

Kcusack89

I'm trying to book both on my cruise planner as their both $52 a day. We've never done the beach club and we have a ton of obc from our canceled cruise

It's not letting purchase both on cruise planner. It's saying there's a calandar conflict. Can you really not do both?

I wonder if they put in this limit to help spread out the limited number of passes to each (especially the Beach Club).  I am going to Coco Cay for the first time this fall and booked the Beach Club ($59 adult/$47 child) and was looking at the Thrill Waterpark ($47/pp) and thinking of booking it as well to give me time to decide.....I guess I will stick with the Beach Club then!

3 minutes ago, jaredhamburg said:

I wonder if they put in this limit to help spread out the limited number of passes to each (especially the Beach Club).  I am going to Coco Cay for the first time this fall and booked the Beach Club ($59 adult/$47 child) and was looking at the Thrill Waterpark ($47/pp) and thinking of booking it as well to give me time to decide.....I guess I will stick with the Beach Club then!

I ended up having to cancel my thrill water park tickets and rebuy both thrill and coco Beach together to by pass their calander restraints ?

58 is the lowest Iv eve seen. In my canceled cruise they were liek 199 ?. I'm not even sure we want to go but we had the extra OBC I figured we can cancel later but right now it's a steal.

We've done thrill water park last trip (2 30 year olds) and finished in a few hours then went to Oasis pool for the rest of the day. That's why I feel like we have time for both. But last trip only one ship was at port and this time we have two so a private pool with a guaranteed chair is nice to have

2 minutes ago, Kcusack89 said:

I ended up having to cancel my thrill water park tickets and rebuy both thrill and coco Beach together to by pass their calander restraints ?

58 is the lowest Iv eve seen. In my canceled cruise they were liek 199 ?. I'm not even sure we want to go but we had the extra OBC I figured we can cancel later but right now it's a steal.

We've done thrill water park last trip (2 30 year olds) and finished in a few hours then went to Oasis pool for the rest of the day. That's why I feel like we have time for both. But last trip only one ship was at port and this time we have two so a private pool with a guaranteed chair is nice to have

The Harmony of the Seas will be there the same day as my ship (Enchantment of the Seas).  Also, it will be there first......So, I want some place to relax and go to.  We think we will do the Beach Club and the chill side of the island more this time.  We have comparable water parks for the age of my kids (all younger) at home, so the Beach Club just feels more special for now with the Thrill Waterpark maybe being done when they are older.