Quick question

41 minutes ago, Jason12 said:

I phoned to Swap and cancel one cruise and they are issuing a FCC for the deposit, I’ve had no email and the booking ID still shows up my account, is this normal until the FCC is issued? 
?

If the booking ID still shows up your account after 24 to 48 hours, I would give them a call just to double-check and put your mind at ease. I cancelled a cruise and didn't receive an email for three weeks to find out that the C.S Rep didn't save the cancellation which didn't go through. Per the C.S. Rep I spoke with, it just showed pending status. She hit the "Enter" button and zippo....gone from account and received confirmation.

16 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

If the booking ID still shows up your account after 24 to 48 hours, I would give them a call just to double-check and put your mind at ease. I cancelled a cruise and didn't receive an email for three weeks to find out that the C.S Rep didn't save the cancellation which didn't go through. Per the C.S. Rep I spoke with, it just showed pending status. She hit the "Enter" button and zippo....gone from account and received confirmation.

Ok thanks, it was a rushed call I did get a new Email confirmation for changed cabin on another booking, as I’m in the UK and had to phone Australia and they were closing dam time difference ? oh and the phone call cost ? ? I will keep my eyes peeled ?