How can I find/is there available a package for a photo shoot around the ship?

So my fiance and I are wanting to go on our honeymoon on a royal Caribbean cruise, we aren't getting married on the ship though. Are there any packages to have photos done on the ship for an hour or two? or am I stuck just wandering around the ship in a big wedding dress looking for photographers to be set up? I've cruised before with them so I know you can at least buy a photo package of all the photos taken around the ship at random spots, but I'm talking about a designated photographer.

1 hour ago, N7ShadowKnight said:

So my fiance and I are wanting to go on our honeymoon on a royal Caribbean cruise, we aren't getting married on the ship though. Are there any packages to have photos done on the ship for an hour or two? or am I stuck just wandering around the ship in a big wedding dress looking for photographers to be set up? I've cruised before with them so I know you can at least buy a photo package of all the photos taken around the ship at random spots, but I'm talking about a designated photographer.

There are few options : 

1. Every evening (and mainly on Official evening) you have many photographers building a temporary set around the ship , they will be located near the dining room , and near the main stair cases. they will start the preparation few hours before so you can check were they are going to be.

2. Purchases studio photos session - that is an expensive package which gives you and hour or two with a professional photographers.

3. wait for them in the dining room /special restaurants.