Seattle Bans Public gatherings

So in case yall didn't hear about this today, Washington governor put a ban on public gatherings with more than 250 people. This ban includes King County which is where Seattle is as well as 2 other major counties in the surrounding area. Schools are exempt from this ban for now, but after-school activities that expect more than 250 people are being canceled. Concerts, sporting events, large church services or anything else you can think of are all postponed until further notice. My kids choir, orchestra, camps have all been canceled. Many other events and small church services are also following suit out of caution even if they aren't above the 250 projected attendance.  I really feel bad for the small businesses in the area that are being financially massacred by these crazy times. Many large companies are also allowing telecommuting to try and reduce exposure. I'd say 75% of people are going on as if nothing is happening, the other 25% are being forced to participate because of their job or are a little worried and playing it safe.  This all to say, I have a bad feeling about the start of cruise season being impacted.

Now let me say this. I live in one of the major counties being affected. I would have no reservation at all to go on a cruise right here out of Seattle or to go hang out in a crowd for that matter. Frankly I think this is all ridiculous and being way overplayed.  I just wanted to give some insight since I live here.