Diamond level benefits for 19 year olds

Shari3

1 hour ago, Shari3 said:

@WAAAYTOOO thanks for the reply. Do you happen to know if she gets any other benefits such a the free photo?

Yes.  She will get all of the Diamond perks except for the alcohol.  She should be getting a welcome amenity so make sure she chooses what she wants.  Most likely her only choices will be water or soda but she’s entitled to it - she might as well get it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 8:59 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes.  She will get all of the Diamond perks except for the alcohol.  She should be getting a welcome amenity so make sure she chooses what she wants.  Most likely her only choices will be water or soda but she’s entitled to it - she might as well get it.

Do you know if in the MDR she would be able to get free soda in lieu of alcohol? I am planning on using my free drinks that are preloaded onto my card.  I am wondering if I need to purchase a soda package for her or not? 

22 minutes ago, Shari3 said:

Do you know if in the MDR she would be able to get free soda in lieu of alcohol? I am planning on using my free drinks that are preloaded onto my card.  I am wondering if I need to purchase a soda package for her or not? 

Yes, she should be able to get a cola beverage as one of her 3 drink coupons.