Embarkation Day Specials

Kris816

We sailed on the Oasis in April 2015 and will be boarding the Allure on April 24th. Last year, both Chops and 150 Central were half off on embarkation day. Does anyone know if Allure offers these specials as well?

I asked at 150 Central Park about embarkation day specials back in February and they told me no. 

The embarkation day specials in general are up to the restaurant. Some restaurants on certain ships offer it more regularly than others.

I asked at 150 Central Park about embarkation day specials back in February and they told me no. 

The embarkation day specials in general are up to the restaurant. Some restaurants on certain ships offer it more regularly than others.

That wasn't true on my Oasis cruise last year. They were offering 50% off on the first night and BOTH formal nights (someone was in the promenade when we boarded offering the discount for all restaurants). Needless to say, I took them up on their offer for all 3 nights! It may depend on how heavily pre-booked they are.

On Anthem in January, they were offering 30% off the first night (we ate at Wonderland). For my upcoming Anthem cruise in August, I logged on a few days ago and found a new BOGO Dining Package for the first 2 nights of the cruise. It's $30 for 2 meals, and you must use them the first two nights of the cruise (as opposed to the normal dining packages where you have to use one on the first or second night and use the others at any time). They pre-assign restaurants but the terms claim that you can change them once you get on board (subject to availability, of course). I wanted to try Jamie's and would be happy to go back to Wonderland for $15. Even Chops would be a great deal at $15.