Amsterdam Hotel before cruise

SeetheUSA

Hey everyone- I am heading out on the Brilliance of the Seas in July from Amsterdam. We would like to get there a few days early and see the city. Our family consists of my wife and I and 2 children. They are 18 and 16... so we need 3 beds. The issue I'm having is finding a room large enough to support us. Does anyone have a hotel recommendation that you've stayed at that can accommodate us, or should I just book 2 rooms?

We stayed at the Owl Hotel in the Museum District in November. It's more of a no-frills hotel, nothing fancy. Easy walking distance to everything (of course the entire city is very walkable) and front desk was very helpful in arranging transport to/from the hotel, and suggestions on sightseeing. I believe they have rooms that can accommodate 4 people, but I don't know if the bed arrangement is 2-doubles, or 1-double/2-singles.

I would also recommend dinner (and reservations) at Casa di David if you're wanting an Italian meal. I'm still reminiscing about the salmon w/ pesto...