Voom surf and stream packages

Jerry27

Hello All

Just a quick question is  booked on indy in march  for 5 nights is 23.99 for 4 devices a good deal?  . Also  any info on whats a good deal on beverage packages ? Any help would be great as I haven't cruised since before the internet was created LOL

Thanks Much

Jerry 

7 hours ago, Jerry27 said:

Just a quick question is  booked on indy in march  for 5 nights is 23.99 for 4 devices a good deal?  . Also  any info on whats a good deal on beverage packages ? Any help would be great as I haven't cruised since before the internet was created LOL

Yes..23.99 a day for 4 devices surf & stream is a good deal.  When you are onboard the price is 19.99/day for 1 device.

As for beverage packages it's all over the board.  The Deluxe tends to be more expensive on the shorter cruises, but the sale price I'm seeing get as low as $48-$52 before the cruise.  If you see a price you are willing to pay you CAN purchase it and then cancel it later when a cheaper price appears and rebuy it through the website.

10 hours ago, Jerry27 said:

Hello All

Thanks Much

Jerry 

That's what I paid for my upcoming Adventure sailing, by far the lowest it's been for this sailing.

9 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Yes..23.99 a day for 4 devices surf & stream is a good deal.  When you are onboard the price is 19.99/day for 1 device.

As for beverage packages it's all over the board.  The Deluxe tends to be more expensive on the shorter cruises, but the sale price I'm seeing get as low as $48-$52 before the cruise.  If you see a price you are willing to pay you CAN purchase it and then cancel it later when a cheaper price appears and rebuy it through the website.

thanks for feedback much appreciated ?