Group Excursion Ideas?

Shawnee

Hey everyone! I'm getting married November 2020 on Independence of the Seas sailing to Nassau, Falmouth, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. I want to treat my guests to a group excursion.

Below are my thoughts so far...any other ideas that I could choose from? About 85% of my guests are first time cruisers so who knows what they'd like!

Nassau --> pay for everyone to enjoy Atlantis (they can pay the difference for the water park portion)

Cozumel --> charter a private catamaran to snorkel and swim. I think lunch and drinks are included in the package (waiting to hear back from the Private Journeys team as I have no idea what this might cost)

I have about 25 people in total. Any thoughts would help! Thanks! 
:)

36 minutes ago, Shawnee said:

Cozumel --> charter a private catamaran to snorkel and swim. I think lunch and drinks are included in the package (waiting to hear back from the Private Journeys team as I have no idea what this might cost)

I like this idea the best.  We actually did this with a small group when we went to Cozumel as my friend actually knows someone that lives there and runs charters.  It was a fantastic time.  

Another suggestion would be to do an all inclusive in Cozumel that you pay for such as Nachi Cocum of Mr. Sanchos.  It's a single price per head and it would be easy to just jump in cabs from the port to get there.  Nachi Cocum has a limit to the number of folks allowed there, so it tends to be a bit quieter.