Crab legs

mom4cheer

I was wondering. Does any of the ships ever have crab legs? In any of the restaurants? I know they have lobster but my daughter don't like that.

Outside of Rita's Crab Shack when the Radiance sails Alaska, no. I've only seen crab legs previously on other lines and never on Royal and especially not in the main dining rooms.

As DocLC  said I too have never seen them on Royal, on a few other Lines Princess in Alaska, and on a Seaborn many years ago.  I believe that the only Royal ships you could find them on is Alaska Cruises. I know they were serviced on Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas because I found a video review of a 2014 cruise. It is with Royal Caribbean Corporate Executive Chef Paul Rouse in Ketchikan Alaska and shows a blogger with crab legs.

Here is the link awesome crab legs

• 5 weeks later...

Do not believe they actually serve them on the Alaskan cruise, but on my Alaskan cruise in June, I will be getting my fill of them in Juneau at Tracy's King Crab Shack!!!! They look amazing!!

The crab bisque is worth trying at Tracy's

not a fan of bisques - I will stick to the real thing!! bring on the crab legs!!

Nor am I, but it really was good.  While I did like the legs, I thought they were a bit pricey as I can get bigger King Crab legs at Costco for under $20 a pound.  Of course, maybe that's because of where I'm located, but $19 for one leg (maybe 3/4 of a pound) was a bit pricey even if I did enjoy it.