Labadee Zipline and headstrap

Hello all, 

We are looking at taking a action camera each on the zipline. I know that it is up for the people who run it to decide but has anyone ever used a head strap on it? Do you think it would be an issue?

We also are looking at possibly getting a wrist strap (a velcro one that connects around multiple areas not a flimsy one from a normal camera), which one do you think would work best?

TIA 

I've seen YouTube videos of the zip line that were taken by people using a head strap or other type of head mount, so I think that will definitely be fine. Wrist straps seem to be more variable in acceptability, and definitely up to the decision of the people running the activity that day. Part of the driver will be how windy it is and whether they will require everyone to hold on to the overhead bar with two hands while going down.

20 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

I've seen YouTube videos of the zip line that were taken by people using a head strap or other type of head mount, so I think that will definitely be fine. Wrist straps seem to be more variable in acceptability, and definitely up to the decision of the people running the activity that day. Part of the driver will be how windy it is and whether they will require everyone to hold on to the overhead bar with two hands while going down.

Ahh that makes a lot of sense as so why people with wrist straps have said they haven't been allowed to take them down. I will definitely get an extra head strap since that seems most confirmable. Thanks! 

Also, how ready/excited are you for your trip?

24 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

. Wrist straps seem to be more variable in acceptability, and definitely up to the decision of the people running the activity that day. 

They Let Me Use A Handstrap. But I Wish I Would Of Use The Head mount Due To The Shake Of The Zip Line.  Here A Video Took From It With The Hand Mount.