Symphony of the seas - Fitness Center - Water

Jana

Hello everyone,

It's my first time on a cruise. Quick question: What is the policy at the fitness center for water? Can we bring our or not? We have to buy it on the vending machine? If so, anyone knows how much it costs? Someone posted a picture on social media and I noticed that there is a sign by the water fountain saying you can't refill your bottle of water.

I'm just asking because I drink 4l of water per day and I'd like to know what to expect once I'm on board. I know that there is a package that includes bottle of water, but as you know.. Package for Internet, package for dining, package for etc... this is just adding up more and more.. As I said before, I just want to know so I can make a decision before getting on board (Dec. 2019). 

I really appreciate the patient and the kindness with this kinda question.

Have a nice day!

?

I was on Harmony and used the fitness center daily.  I had the beverage package, so I just grabbed a bottle of water from the snack place in the front of the fitness center or from a convenient bar, which I took in with me.  I saw people with personal, refillable water bottles as well.  If you don't want to buy a beverage package, I think there is a way to order a package of bottled water to be delivered to your cabin.  You can also bring on some amount of bottled water.  I am not sure on the limits because I always get the beverage package-between the fresh juice, specialty coffees, bottles of water and wine, etc, I find that I do not loose money on it.  Your experience may be different.  If you bring you own refillable bottle, you cannot fill it directly from the containers around the ship; you have to pour it in a cup and then into your bottle to limit exposure to germs.  

58 minutes ago, Fairlynew said:

If you bring you own refillable bottle, you cannot fill it directly from the containers around the ship; you have to pour it in a cup and then into your bottle to limit exposure to germs.  

This is what I opted to do. Filled somewhere on the Promenade, went to the gym, refilled on the Promenade. There may have been cups at the fitness center, but I didn't notice.