Oasis JS Deck 6

Considering booking a JS on Oasis for next summer but I really want to make sure we get one of the larger balconies on the bump out - they only have a few available on Deck 6 - has anyone stayed in any of these rooms(6240,6242, 6640 or 6642) and if so, can you advise as to your experience?  The other half is questioning if its too low a deck.  We do like to enjoy some down time on the balcony. We have typically been on higher decks for all of our cruises.  Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.

It looks like they are all on the bump out. Go to the RCCL website and pull up your ship, then scroll down to deck plans. I just did this and it does look as though you are on the bump. I am in 11240 and that is on the bump, Oasis class (Harmony)

2 minutes ago, Neesa said:

It looks like they are all on the bump out. Go to the RCCL website and pull up your ship, then scroll down to deck plans. I just did this and it does look as though you are on the bump. I am in 11240 and that is on the bump, Oasis class (Harmony)

Thank you - I should have been more clear. I knew they were on the bump out, I was trying to see if anyone had any thoughts on staying on deck 6 as opposed to being higher up.  I know it is more of a personal preference, but any insight is always helpful.