Drink Prices on Liberty of the Seas??

I posted this question as a Reply in a conversation....yes, I'm a Newbie...so I'm re-posting here as a new topic.

Somewhere on this Blog, I saw a Drink Menu and the mixed drinks, ie: Manhattan, Daiquiri, Margarita, Mojito were $12.00 each.  The Drink of the Day was $8.00 a day.  Our cruise buddies called RCCL today to inquire on this ... as they thought the drinks were way too expensive as was the Drink Package.  They were told drinks were around $5.75 each.

So which is it?  If someone who has been on RCCL recently could enlighten us, once and for all, it would be greatly appreciated.  Like how much is a glass of Wine?  How much is a Margarita, how much is a bottle of Corona? 

Are there any bars that have Happy Hours or 2-Fers?  We were on Princess last year and every night at 5:00 - 6:00 a certain bar had 2-Fers and Snacks.  Pretty Awesome!!

Thank you all in advance.

We will be on Liberty of the Seas on 2/28/16

They're upwards of $10-$12 with the exception of beers and virgin cocktails. I haven't seen mixed drinks at the $5.75 range in quite some time.

Agreed... sometimes as much as 14$.  Makes the drink package pay for itself quite quickly at that price if you are planning on 4 or 5 drinks/day.

Agreed... sometimes as much as 14$.  Makes the drink package pay for itself quite quickly at that price if you are planning on 4 or 5 drinks/day.

I want to say the margaritas at Rita's were $14, making the 2-for-1 special not all that compelling as I don't usually spend more than $7 at home for a margarita.