First timers here. Anyone else going in OCT 12-19

mojoandbella

Hi,

we are definitely first timers. It kinda sucks cause dont know anyone thats gonna be on the cruise. We assume that it would be more fun if we knew people so if anyone is gonna be this cruise let us know we would love to get to know someone before hand. We are 30 somethings may spend some time at the bar lol and lots of excursions.  so yeah thats us. Hi lol 

@mojoandbella  Hi and welcome to the RCB forums.

What cruise ship are you sailing on?  According to the RCB Master Memeber Cruise List no one is sailing on that day.  Check out the list here.  Feel free to add your cruise into the list.  See the link a the top of the page to add yours.

25 minutes ago, YOLO said:

What cruise ship are you sailing on?  According to the RCB Master Memeber Cruise List no one is sailing on that day.  Check out the list here.  Feel free to add your cruise into the list.  See the link a the top of the page to add yours.

We are sailing on the 12 Oct 

28 minutes ago, YOLO said:

We are on Sympony of the Sea with Royal Caribbean on the 12 Oct- 19 Oct. I think i just posted to link you just sent me. All this is new to me.