Specialty Dining Reservation Cancellation Policy

DES

Hello everyone I have a question I hope you can help me with.

I have the UDP for the first time on Allure and will be making reservations for the entire week as soon as I get on the ship.  (Thank you for that advice.)

Does anyone happen to know what the cancellation/change policy is for changing reservations if I change my mind about which restaurant I want to eat at later in the week?

Also do I need to make lunch reservations for Chops on sea days?

Thank you so much for your help!

Change your mind at will and without fees, but understand that some venues may be booked up as the cruise progresses or only certain times might be available such as 8pm.  Popular restaurants at peak times will book up and when they are booked full, there will be no availability.

UDP does not include a guarantee that every venue will be available every night.  The risk is that your desired restaurant might not be available when changing reservations on short notice or later in the cruise as other guests also change their reservations.

Lunch options typically don't use reservations and are handled on a first come, first served basis.  Like anything though some ships could handle this differently.

10 hours ago, twangster said:

Change your mind at will and without fees, but understand that some venues may be booked up as the cruise progresses or only certain times might be available such as 8pm.  Popular restaurants at peak times will book up and when they are booked full, there will be no availability.

@twangsterbrings up a good point for dining on board in general. You can usually find dining in popular venues if you are willing to eat earlier or later. It seems on most cruises and even on land, everybody wants to eat at 7pm. A lot of cruisers plan there dining times around certain shows or activities which would allow them to eat earlier or later than the masses.