Is seapass card required for zipline, flowrider, etc?

Not for the zipline on the ship, if you are adult.  In fact, you must empty your pockets, take off glasses, etc. so that nothing falls down. The zipline is fast.  It takes more time to suit up and get belted than to ride across the line.  Have fun!

7 minutes ago, plasticmaster said:

What if I board the ship before state rooms are ready and we don't have our seapass cards yet or haven't yet done the waivers on the stateroomTV?  Can my kids still do these activities right away?  I'd like to take advantage of it before the ship gets crowded. 

When we were on Harmony in December you could sign the waivers on tablets next to the flowrider. You did need your seapass cards to scan the first time. You’ll also need them each time if your kids lose their wristbands. 

2 minutes ago, plasticmaster said:

When you say wristband,  do you mean the Wow band, or do they give you a special wristband that signifies that the waivers have been signed? 

The latter..you get an paper activities wristband to indicate the waiver is completed.