Price change

Hello,

I'm sorry about this as I am sure it has probably been asked a 1,000 times already. I just can’t find it anywhere here. 

I recently booked a cruise and picked an ocean view room. The prices have since dropped and it is now cheaper to get a balcony room. 

Can I change to the balcony and get it at the lower price?

It’s June now and the cruise isn’t until November so the 45 day rule doesn’t apply.

thanks,

Graham. 

21 minutes ago, gMint said:

Cheers. 

And the fact I’ve used a future cruise cert doesn’t make a difference?

No.  I use FCC more often then I'd care for and it doesn't factor into price or cabin changes.  In fact I've cancelled cruises that had FCC applied to them and have been able to get the FCC re-issued.

The 90 day rule is the one to watch out for unless it's a 3 or 4 night sailing than it's 75 days.  This is the final payment due date.  Once past final payment due date no one is eligible for price adjustments.  In the distant past they might have sometimes offered OBC for price drops after the final payment due date but that stopped in late 2017.  Past final payment due date they will usually allow you to upgrade to a better cabin if the new cabin costs more.