Fitness center, Sauna, Steamroom

I just booked my 1st cruise on Navigator of the seas. I have been trying to find out some info on the fitness center after they did the renovations but have had no luck. wondering if anyone that has been on that ship "navigator of the sea" in the last couple of month could answer us a few questions.

Front of deck 12 : shows Vitality at Sea Spa

Back of deck 12: shows Vitality at Sea Fitness Center

We work out everyday and when on vacation we enjoy using Sauna and Steam room after. 

Do they have an extensive selection of fitness equipment ? Is there a fee to use the gym ? 

Are there Sauna and Steam room available? is there a fee to use them ? 

some say there could be 2 sets of sauna and steam room , on both end of ship . one free and other you need to pay. is that accurate ? if so whats they difference ?

thank you 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

What Matt stated above is incorrect.

In February, 2019, Royal Caribbean refreshed Navigator of the Seas.

As part of the refresh, Royal Caribbean moved the fitness center aft and eliminated the locker rooms, which previously had saunas and steam rooms.

They reconfigured decks 11 and 12 to add 63 more cabins forward, where the fitness center was originally located around Vitality Spa. It's all about revenue for RCCL.

I was on Allure of the Seas a couple weeks ago, and Vitality Spa charged $150 to use the sauna and steam room. I was very upset to see another staple item, that I had grown very accustomed to use on my cruises, converted into another revenue-producing amenity for RCCL.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...