Extra Room Keys once On Board

Greetings!

We are sailing on Allure in a couple weeks.  Family of four with two connection staterooms.  Travel agent booked my wife and I in one room, and children in the other, which I suppose is OK since they are connecting rooms.

But I would want to have keys to the children's stateroom for myself just in case, to make specialty dining 'purchases', getting on/off the ship, etc. without having to worry that they can't locate their key on the way out of the room to go to dinner.

Is it possible to get extra keys once on board?  Will those keys also have 'stickers' for dining plan, refreshment package, etc?

Thanks!

32 minutes ago, OrlandoDad said:

Greetings!

We are sailing on Allure in a couple weeks.  Family of four with two connection staterooms.  Travel agent booked my wife and I in one room, and children in the other, which I suppose is OK since they are connecting rooms.

But I would want to have keys to the children's stateroom for myself just in case, to make specialty dining 'purchases', getting on/off the ship, etc. without having to worry that they can't locate their key on the way out of the room to go to dinner.

Is it possible to get extra keys once on board?  Will those keys also have 'stickers' for dining plan, refreshment package, etc?

Thanks!

Yes, you can get an extra key to their stateroom.  You won't be able to make purchases with it as it will be a card to open the door and not another Seapass card. With that being said, I doubt it will have any stickers on it since its only use is to unlock the cabin..  

6 hours ago, Mr. Candyman said:

Yes, you can get an extra key to their stateroom.  You won't be able to make purchases with it as it will be a card to open the door and not another Seapass card. With that being said, I doubt it will have any stickers on it since its only use is to unlock the cabin..  

6 hours ago, melski94 said:

The extra key is blank and for room access only.  I highly suggest a lanyard to help keep track of the sea pass card. 

Thank You both for that info....had no idea it would be for room access only.  But that makes sense.  That being the case, I will not waste vacation time standing in line at guest services to get extra keys!

50 minutes ago, OrlandoDad said:

Thank You both for that info....had no idea it would be for room access only.  But that makes sense.  That being the case, I will not waste vacation time standing in line at guest services to get extra keys!

Since you have connecting cabins you can always access the other from the connecting door.  My kids will be across the hall so I plan on getting an extra key-card just in case we needed access without one of them being around. It'll probably never get used so I'll just do so when the line at Guest services isn't too crazy.