Nightly Parties on Independence of the Seas

chrissvitak

I am on the same ship from the 11-16, but not the same ports. I can report back but by that time you will already be on her!!

I have looked at the compasses as well..seems like there is some good nightly entertainment and bars. I have heard the nightclub is pretty cool, 2 levels....but of course it always depends on the crowd there if its a good time or not right?!

With your 18 ppl, I am sure it will be a lot of fun....

No, the cruise compass is something you get each day in your room to tell you about what is happening the following day. Usually it's put in your room early evening.

If you check around on some other cruise boards, I am sure you could find the 5 day cruise with the exact same port itinerary you are doing. That would give you a pretty good idea what to expect each evening as it would be fairly similar from cruise to cruise.

Thanks Matt for your information.  I will pass it on to others in our group.  Do you know if they publish this in advance of the cruise?  If so, any idea where to find it?

Royal Caribbean does not post the Cruise Compass' in advance, but we do archive all the old ones we find here: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass