Radiance of the Seas in the middle of June air conditioning

Going on the Radiance of the Seas June 14th next month and my wife wants to know if there is air conditioning or heat in the public places, she is usually on the warm side and wants to know if you can get away with short sleeves?
Thank you in advance!

Internally the ship will be "normal" temperatures but absent of the humidity of the Caribbean.

If she is used to visiting the main theater in short sleeves when cruising the Caribbean she will likely be comfortable doing the same in Alaska, as long you don't have to walk outside to get there.

13 minutes ago, ken_nyc said:

Going on the Radiance of the Seas June 14th next month and my wife wants to know if there is air conditioning or heat in the public places, she is usually on the warm side and wants to know if you can get away with short sleeves?
Thank you in advance!

There will absolutely be air conditioning... Even when I sailed on Anthem in the middle of January from NJ and it was snowing and freezing they still had air conditioning lol