Perfect Day Beach Bed questions

JoeFan

Boy, do I have questions. This information probably isn't available yet but I will ask anyway.

1. The new map of Perfect Day it looks like you can walk through the water park to get to South Beach? I hope this is the case as the wife and I will be crashing on the bed while the kids enjoy the water park. I am hoping this is open and not roped off. I would like to wander over and take pictures of the kids. 

2. What does the "attendant" provide besides setting up the beach bed? I assume if you tip them appropriately they will keep you stocked with drinks?

3. It looks like the distance from food that the South Beach bungalows and beds got boxed lunch pre-arranged with Wonderland. But now the description says, buffet lunch? Is this just the same lunch as in Chill Island? It doesn't sound like anything out of the norm then. I don't see food closer.

Following. 

And my own question added here ( i hope that's ok).  My hubby is going to the Waterpark with our 2 16yo boys...does he have to stay IN the waterpark the whole time with them?  or can he come to the beach with me for a while?  I've rented the beach loungers for 2.