Cabin type

Gerri

The fact you are on deck 2 is irrelevant. Rhapsody is a smaller ship, so I'm not sure it really matters much which deck you are on.  The nice thing about deck 2 is when you want to get off the ship or come back on a port day, it is very convenient!

2 hours ago, Gerri said:

We are booked on the Rhapsody of the seas in September on the 2nd deck I guess, cabin 2614 ocean view. I’m concerned that this isn’t a good location being such a low deck. Can anyone advise? 

From reading many threads about this cabin location seems to be a personal preference to most. Some like higher decks, some lower, starboard, port, forward, aft.

It is a little overwhelming at times. I think the prevailing thought is the closer you are to the middle of the ship both top to bottom and port to starboard tends to have less motion. If that's a concern to you. If not, @Mattis correct in saying the deck doesn't really matter with that size ship. 

Enjoy your trip and let us know your impression of Rhapsody. I'll be on her in Oct 2020 to Greece.