Deluxe Drink Package Price Reduction on Grandeur of the Seas

praxis

I'm taking the 9 day Canada and New England Cruise on Granduer of the Seas, leaving July 25 this year. I originally had bought the deluxe drink package (my first time!) during the buy one get one half off deal for 25% off, since I am the only one over 21 in my stateroom. That came out to $45 a day, $55 or so with gratuity. The regular 20% off price was $47 on my cruise planner.

I've been regularly checking back to see if it'll drop to a 30% discount, but when I checked yesterday, the normal 20% off discount was at $44! I am wondering if perhaps the new 2019 deluxe drink package pricing was adjusted recently for Grandeur of the Seas, as it is a smaller ship.

Regardless, it might be a good time to check your Cruise Planner for any price drops without them running a new sale! ?

8 hours ago, praxis said:

I'm taking the 9 day Canada and New England Cruise on Granduer of the Seas, leaving July 25 this year. I originally had bought the deluxe drink package (my first time!) during the buy one get one half off deal for 25% off, since I am the only one over 21 in my stateroom. That came out to $45 a day, $55 or so with gratuity. The regular 20% off price was $47 on my cruise planner.

I've been regularly checking back to see if it'll drop to a 30% discount, but when I checked yesterday, the normal 20% off discount was at $44! I am wondering if perhaps the new 2019 deluxe drink package pricing was adjusted recently for Grandeur of the Seas, as it is a smaller ship.

Regardless, it might be a good time to check your Cruise Planner for any price drops without them running a new sale! ?

There's a sale right now.  ?

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/04/04/save-30-pre-cruise-purchases-royal-caribbean-cruise-planner-sale