Newest RCI BOGO promo?!

monctonguy

Does this one seem or look a little better than others in the past?

Its back to 50% off, plus reduced deposits, plus looks like  a minimum $100 OBC even for inside cabins, as well as free internet on ships with VOOM.

Now of course if they jump the base price this all means nothing.....BUT, there are quite a few perks with this promo.

I have 3 cruises booked but not final payment dates yet so I am defn interested in comparing!

It's for cruises booked starting Nov 10th, but any idea when the pricing will be on the RCI website, or will that only be on the 10th as well?

If the prices are what they are today come sale time, then it will benefit me on at least one of the cruises to change over with the perks. But I have one cruise coming due on Nov12th, so cutting it close for that one. Plus I am heading out on a cruise on Monday, so will be limited in my options for looking and/or re-booking a cruise for a better deal while away. I suppose I could go to the Next cruise desk while on board and see what they could do for me with the new promo??!..hmmmm

Will these prices show up on the website this weekend you think?

I like the fact they have some perks thrown in with this promo...not just the bogo!

I'll be cruising as well during the sale, I'm hoping the next cruise desk will add even more OBC buy re-booking on board, we'll see.

It does look like a good sale though, my only worry is my rates are good so I don't know if there will be a advantage to booking again.