Sign in to follow this  
Titanicrul

Dog Has Accident

4 hours ago, Tim B. said:

I would rather you punt the human and leave the dog alone. The dog shouldn't have be there in the first place.

AMEN. Just reading someone say they would kick an animal raises my blood pressure rather high and I do hope that it was just a really distasteful joke. The human is at fault, you can’t blame an animal for being an animal or for holding it as long as it could.  That’s no better than to say you would throw a baby across the room because it wet it’s diaper. 😖

So before the bp goes higher I will just post some lovely furbabies 😬 I have had both dogs and cats (hamsters, etc.) in my life. But 3 years ago we lost our 16 and 17-year-old dogs within five days of one another from old age (that was a bad f-g week), so after 2 1/2 years when I still couldn’t bring myself to get another dog we rescued these sweet kitties - this is Mya and Molly 😍

@Tim B.and @SpeedNoodles  Lovely furkids! ❤️

440DE2D0-3324-40D5-A1F2-D1271EBAB8AA.jpeg

59B27CF4-AB7D-41E5-A946-60E6983E60BF.jpeg

14 minutes ago, 2Beeze said:

AMEN. Just reading someone say they would kick an animal raises my blood pressure rather high and I do hope that it was just a really distasteful joke. The human is at fault, you can’t blame an animal for being an animal or for holding it as long as it could.  That’s no better than to say you would throw a baby across the room because it wet it’s diaper. 😖

So before the bp goes higher I will just post some lovely furbabies 😬 I have had both dogs and cats (hamsters, etc.) in my life. But 3 years ago we lost our 16 and 17-year-old dogs within five days of one another from old age (that was a bad f-g week), so after 2 1/2 years when I still couldn’t bring myself to get another dog we rescued these sweet kitties - this is Mya and Molly 😍

@Tim B.and @SpeedNoodles  Lovely furkids! ❤️

440DE2D0-3324-40D5-A1F2-D1271EBAB8AA.jpeg

59B27CF4-AB7D-41E5-A946-60E6983E60BF.jpeg

They are beautiful!

4 hours ago, mworkman said:

@2Beeze @melmar02 @SpeedNoodles Since we know what a pineapple party is, i'm affraid to ask what a plumb party could amount too...I'm going to go our here on a limb and guess......never mind 🙄

Oooooooh! You are very bad, very bad! Naughty! And worse than that the pictures now in my head... 😱😖😂🤣😂🤣😂

2C5F8879-E5C9-41F2-8732-B3F15A48FAD0.gif

On 3/22/2019 at 8:17 PM, Titanicrul said:

It’s a sad world, but hopefully this incident better outlines him as a poor enforcer of rules, if I see him I will give quite the look of shame for him. 

The particular individual you spoke of is a well known Pinnacle member that has been sailing on Anthem non-stop going on 3 months now. Unfortunately, despite many complaints, the on board staff has done nothing. 

18 hours ago, voltanton said:

The particular individual you spoke of is a well known Pinnacle member that has been sailing on Anthem non-stop going on 3 months now. Unfortunately, despite many complaints, the on board staff has done nothing. 

Wonder if the staff would "do nothing" should another passenger grab the dog from the "gentleman" and whisk it away. Straight to the Captain's quarters might be a good choice.

This is Luna. She's a shih tzu. She needs to be brushed constantly, daily, and bathed every 2-3 weeks and groomed every 5-7. She has as many shampoos and conditioners as I do...I have a lot.

We all know people are idiots. I would hope any punting would be at the owner. It's not the dog's fault, it's the owner. I never would bring my pup (who is not a service dog) on a cruise but I remember seeing the green patches for the dogs on the ships. If the dog peed on someone I'm assuming the dog either is a bit of a dick or REALLLLLLLY had to go and the owner wasn't being responsible. Either way, it's on the owner, not the dog.

LUNA.jpg

If he is still there in May it would probably be wise for him to avoid me, I would have no problem causing a scene. He may be a pinnacle but if his behavior is able to disrupt a large portion of the rest of the ship thats more money out of RCI pockets.