Family Oceanview Stateroom

Has anyone stayed in a Family Oceanview Stateroom on the Navigator?  I'm curious as to what the space felt like and any impressions one has on it.  I have one booked in September.. 

It is really quite large.  We loved it, and it helped we only had 3 people in there. 

I loved the separation, the little bunk bed room was perfect for my daughter and we had lots of room to enjoy the space.

Do you have specific concerns?

It is really quite large.  We loved it, and it helped we only had 3 people in there. 

I loved the separation, the little bunk bed room was perfect for my daughter and we had lots of room to enjoy the space.

Do you have specific concerns?

No specific concerns.  I looked at your pics of it and it looks great.  We will have 4 in the cabin, but it looks like it has plenty of room. I heard you read my iTunes review today on your latest podcast.  I meant every word of it.  I really enjoy everyone of them.  We are from Springfield, MO and it is considered the Queen City of the Ozarks.  We live really close to Branson.  The live music capitol of the US.  I know you love the Disney theme parks, but we have a great theme park close to us called Silver Dollar City.  It is always winning awards and not that long ago built an award winning wooden roller coaster called Outlaw Run.  I have been going there ever since I was a kid.  Thanks for the reply--Justin 

Matt described it as massive. Check out his live blog that he did while cruising on her here: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/category/category/navigator-of-the-seas-live-blog

He describes the room and has pics under Day 1 (scroll to the bottom).

Thanks for the info and I looked it up.  That was helpful....Justin

No specific concerns.  I looked at your pics of it and it looks great.  We will have 4 in the cabin, but it looks like it has plenty of room. I heard you read my iTunes review today on your latest podcast.  I meant every word of it.  I really enjoy everyone of them.  We are from Springfield, MO and it is considered the Queen City of the Ozarks.  We live really close to Branson.  The live music capitol of the US.  I know you love the Disney theme parks, but we have a great theme park close to us called Silver Dollar City.  It is always winning awards and not that long ago built an award winning wooden roller coaster called Outlaw Run.  I have been going there ever since I was a kid.  Thanks for the reply--Justin 

You will definitely have plenty of room.  If I could come up with one negative is that it's all the way forward, so obviously you will have lots of walking and some folks feel more motion in the front of the ship.

I'd re-book that stateroom in a heartbeat!

Welcome to the boards!