Restrictions on SeaPass card

We've had little to no luck restricting children's charging through Guest Services. Or as stated above, you can try to put a daily limit on spending, but that is normally for all the cards on the same credit card.

I wonder if you could put their cards on a different credit card. Then limit that card from the credit card co. That sounds too complicated :(

What we normally do is have no charging on their cards and get them a soda stamp on their cards, so they can get unlimited soda drinks. 

Sometimes Guest Services just hole punch the card reader area and that then negates charging.

I had my sons card inactive for a while, however, I was informed that in order to take advantage of the C&A offers (free arcade time, etc.) that are made to the kids his card has to be active since those offers are loaded on his card just like the BOGO drinks etc. are loaded on the adult cards. Threatened him with all kinds of nasty consequences if he buys anything at all without checking with me and so far we are ok but I keep expecting to see the $1000 arcade tab hit my bill sometime ;)