Royal Caribbean has revealed its Black Friday and Cyber Week sale with savings of up to $600 on cruise fares.
Royal Caribbean’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday cruise deals will run between November 18 - November 22, 2022. The sale will open a day early on November 17, 2022 for Crown and Anchor guests.
Anyone looking to book a cruise or purchase pre-cruise add-ons like drink packages and shore excursions may have to wait a bit longer.
The new offer includes instant savings on cruise fare, 30% off every guest, and a Kids Sail Free promotion. Additionally, the Cruise Planner sale includes savings up to 50% on dining, 35% on internet packages, and 50% on drink packages.
While the promotion’s name will change throughout the course of Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, the promotional offer remains the same during the sale.
Royal Caribbean Black Friday 2022 sale details
Dates: November 17, 2022 for Crown and Anchor preview and November 18, 2022 - November 22, 2022 on sailings departing on or after December 18, 2022.
Cruise Fare deals
Instant Savings up to $600 per stateroom on sailings departing departing on or after December 18, 2022.
- Sailings 5 nights or less: $75 for Interior and Ocean View, $125 for Balconies and $200 for Suites
- Sailings 6 nights or longer: $100 for Interior and Ocean View, $150 for Balconies, $600 for Suites
30% off every guest: 30% savings off the cruise fare for all guests in the stateroom. Savings will be applied to cruise fare at checkout.
Kids Sail Free: Kids Sail Free provides free cruise fare for the 3rd guests and higher in a cabin. Guests must be 12 years or younger as of cruise departure date and booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests in a triple or quad-occupancy stateroom.
- Kids Sail Free applies to new bookings made between November 1 – 30, 2022 on sailings departing on or after December 1, 2022 – April 30, 2025, providing free cruise fare for third guests and higher who are 12 years old and younger as of departure date on sailings 3 nights or longer booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests in a triple or quad- occupancy stateroom.
- Kids Sail Free excludes Thanksgiving sailings departing November 18, 2022 – November 25, 2022; November 17, 2023 – November 24, 2023; November 22, 2024 – November 29, 2024, Holiday sailings departing December 18, 2022 – January 6, 2023; December 16, 2023 – January 5, 2024; December 20, 2024 – January 3, 2025, Spring break sailings departing March 10, 2023 – March 24, 2023; March 8, 2024 – March 22, 2024; March 7, 2025 – March 28, 2025, Holy Week/Easter sailings departing April 1, 2023 – April 11, 2023; March 22, 2024 – April 4, 2024; April 12, 2025 – April 24, 2025, Summer Sailings departing May 24, 2023 – September 1, 2023; May 22, 2024 – August 30, 2024 and Radiance Alaska Cruisetour sailings departing May 19, 2023 – September 15, 2023.
Cruise Planner deals
In addition to sales on cruise fare, Royal Caribbean has also announced its Black Friday deals on Cruise Planner purchases. Drink packages, dining packages, internet, and other pre-cruise add-ons all qualify for discounts.
The Cyber Week sale is valid on purchases made Friday, November 18, 2022 – Friday, November 25, 2022 and applies to sailings departing between November 24, 2022 – December 31, 2023.
Here is what is included during the sale:
All Access Ship Tour: 30% Off Onboard Prices
- All Access Ship tour: 30% Off Onboard Prices
Beverage: Up to 50% off
- Classic Soda Beverage Package: 40% Off onboard prices
- Classic Soda Beverage Package + VOOM Surf & Stream 1 Device.
- Water Bottle Pacakage: 50% off onboard prices.
- San Benedetto Water Cans: 50% off onboard prices.
- Evian Water Bottles: 50% off onboard prices.
- Deluxe Beverage Package: Discount varies by ship
- Deluxe Beverage Package + VOOM Surf & Stream 1 Device: Discount varies by ship.
- Refreshment Package: Package: 40% off onboard prices. Discount varies by ship.
Shore Excursions: Up to 50% off
- Shore Excursions: Discount varies by ship
Internet: Up to 35% off
- The Key: Discount varies by ship
- VOOM Surf + Stream Voyage Package 1, 2, 3, 4 Device(s): Discount varies by ship
- VOOM Surf Voyage Package 1, 2, 3, 4 Device(s): Discount varies by ship
Dining: Up to 50% off
- Unlimited Dining Package on 3N – 9N sailings: Discount varies by ship.
- Lunch at Chops Grille: 30% off onboard prices
- Lunch at Jamie's Italian Restaurant: 30% off onboard prices
- Dinner at Jamie's Italian Restaurant: 25% off onboard prices
- Dinner at Giovanni's Table: 25% off onboard prices
- Giovanni's Italian Kitchen: 25% off onboard prices
- Giovanni's Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar: 25% off onboard prices
Activities: 30% off
- All Access Ship tour: 30% Off Onboard Prices
Gifts & Gear: Up to 20% off
- Anniversary Decorations with Champagne
- Happy Birthday Decorations with Chocolate Cake & Strawberries: 35 % off onboard prices
- Happy Birthday Decorations with Vanilla Cake & Strawberries: 35 % off onboard prices
- Inky Beach Set: 30% off onboard prices
- Inky Beach Towel (TicTacToe): 35% off onboard prices
- Inky Octopus Family Travel Set: 30% off onboard prices
- Red Wine and Cheese : 30% off onboard prices
- Royal Caribbean Beach Towel: 45% off onboard prices
- Strawberries with Champagne: 30% off onboard prices
- White Wine and Cheese: 30% off onboard prices
- Happy Anniversary Decorations: 40% off onboard prices
- Happy Birthday Bright Style: 40% Off onboard Prices
- Winter Blanket: 30% off onboard prices
Photo Packages: Up to 65% off
- Photo Packages: From 5 - 100 Print and/or Digital Options: Discount varies by ship.
- Photo Package: Private Photo Session: Discount varies by ship.
- Photo Package: All Digital: Discount varies by ship.
Spa: Up to 30% off
- Spa Packages: Discount varies by ship
What to do now to prepare for Black Friday
Book a cruise now
If you have your eye on a Royal Caribbean cruise, it’s best to book it now regardless of which sale is currently available. One of the best ways to save money on your cruise is to book a cruise now and re-price the cruise fare up until the final payment date.
If you book a cruise during the Black Friday sale for $1500, for example, and see that the price later lowers to $1200, you will pay the lower fare provided you have not yet made final payment on the cruise. You must contact your travel agent or Royal Caribbean to take advantage of the new cruise fare.
Therefore, there’s no harm in booking a cruise you’re interested in during the Black Friday sale. Although there's no guarantee Black Friday will bring the best sales during the year, it’s better to book early and re-price than wait to book and see that the cruise fare has increased.
Check if the price is lower on your booked cruises
If you already have a cruise booked, have not made final payment, and want to check if the cruise fare has lowered with the Black Friday sale, your best bet is to make a mock booking.
To make a mock booking, go to Royal Caribbean’s website, find your cruise, and go through as much of the checkout process as you can. By doing this, you’ll see the current cruise fare with gratuities, taxes, and fees added.
You can compare Royal Caribbean’s current price for this sailing with what you originally paid. If the price is lower, contact your travel agent or Royal Caribbean directly to re-price your cruise and save money.
Another option is to contact your travel agent and ask them to check if the price of your booked cruise is lower under the new sale.
Cancel and rebook Cruise Planner add-ons if the price is lower
If you’ve already purchased add-ons like an internet package or spa service for your upcoming cruise, be sure to check the price of the add-on under the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale.
If the price is lower, you can cancel and rebook the add-on with no penalty up to 48 hours before your cruise date.